Saturday 8 June 2013

True Love Never Fades

It has been a while since I have blogged I am sorry dearly my fellow readers,but to all the people out there who still seek true love, I would like to tell you all, that true love never fades... as you all know I met my true love and I was forbidden to ever being with him again,after a while of trying to make it work out. I never gave up but, he did,we both were in pain and based on what his friends told me he couldn't stand to see me suffer anymore.We haven't talked afterwards for over 2 months.may 27,it was my birthday we talked for the first time in 3 months I instantly fell in love with him all over again , for the reason that kept me moving on was denying it all and not seeing nor talking to him and after that week ended he came to me and told me he still loves me...If a love is true then not even denying it can ever prevent it from going on.. True love dose exist and it never fades even in its purest ....
Majd Ibrahim i loved you before 
i love u still and i promise you...
  i always will...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to always tell me what you think